Tuesday, March 8, 2016
I'm up too late again tonight, smoking too many cigarettes, listening to Melanie Martinez. Wondering what it is, about you that's got me on cloud nine. getting lost in the sky, imagining what it would be like if you were mine. I swear I've never laughed so hard, I feel me falling too far. So afraid I might lose myself again, so I let you close but I don't let you in. My mind overwhelmed with my over reactions, use them other boys as a convenient distraction. Because just the thought of you brings me a happiness I'm afraid to trust in, I try to block it out, But it always rushes in again and again. The other night I watched you sleeping and I know you think it's creepy. But I couldn't help myself, you were so beautiful. I wanted to kiss you on your forehead but I just hugged you instead. Because it's just too soon to be over the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment